Server Opinion

General Niden Faction discussion.
ntrag
1lvl

09 Mar 2015 12:46

There is no such a word equal to most of mmo games and especially L2 (Pay To Win with simple words) but hear this Guyz. I decide to come with some friends we did a conversation for what class to pick.I chose DD the rest supports F.E.Then after 3 hours of server launch they got bored.Its useless playing any kind of support on this server atm i dont know if they will change it(i dont think so).SO where is the fan on that ur friends living i never used to play alone on any server ITS BORING,+ U kill support classes like Cardinal and Dominator.The buff list it seems prety fine on the sheme buffer of the server.So finding in events only DD's and not a single support class is just a shame 4 me.And there is no point on geting support clas in events cause i just realize u dont share adenas with party and u only get adenas by killing the opposite faction.Pretty balance but why should u guyz vote a balance like this on a faction server also.No healer no fun.No friends playing with u no fun at all.After all mmo games where created for partys.If u want solo go oly simple as that.So for people who play alone on any kind of server i say this: Go out and make some friends in ur life. :D
P.S good idea about balance but it wont last 4 sure after all its a faction server.HF guyz:)!

• Information