Server Opinion

General Niden Faction discussion.
R0drigues
1lvl

06 Mar 2015 04:21

I think everything in general is pretty good, there were some amazing ideas since last two season of niden, but still two thing which i think should be out of niden. Kinda like rb zone, it is a faction server so it basicly fight each other faction, the rb in mid of zone was awesome alright with the drop of one blessed zaken. I think you should re-think about that. about that buff on 2 or more row death, AWESOME idea seems pretty nice even if you come on server late, you still got chance. well done. About masterwork, i dont think it good be good, if you pick up an sagittarius, enchant snipe, get one bow masterwork, what chances gonna get some class like mages? This doesnt seem fair.

I know im to late, but my friend just told me few days ago, but i think you could do something about bd/sw/warcyer/dominator, like bd and sw has rush impact and warcryer has +1k m atk.

ps. sorry for bad english

Istabforbananna
10lvl

06 Mar 2015 14:35

R0drigues wrote:I think everything in general is pretty good, there were some amazing ideas since last two season of niden, but still two thing which i think should be out of niden. Kinda like rb zone, it is a faction server so it basicly fight each other faction, the rb in mid of zone was awesome alright with the drop of one blessed zaken. I think you should re-think about that. about that buff on 2 or more row death, AWESOME idea seems pretty nice even if you come on server late, you still got chance. well done. About masterwork, i dont think it good be good, if you pick up an sagittarius, enchant snipe, get one bow masterwork, what chances gonna get some class like mages? This doesnt seem fair.

I know im to late, but my friend just told me few days ago, but i think you could do something about bd/sw/warcyer/dominator, like bd and sw has rush impact and warcryer has +1k m atk.

ps. sorry for bad english
I hope you understand that this is PVP server.If you want to play support there are enough servers where ppl will be happy to hear that someone wants to play a support.Also there are enough people who will play SWS,BD,Dominator and they will know how look like their chars.The server is good enough without such custom modifications.I can not understand why people want to play with a support in pvp servers knowing what they are and want to be equal to DD.Just does not make sense...

R0drigues
1lvl

06 Mar 2015 15:02

I don't want to play any kind of support, but i think everyone want cov +15 or dance of berserker or song of purification. Depends how what you play and after all it was just an suggestion, which i made in wrong place. btw sorry for that.
I was talk about those support class, i think healer if they let like last season with longer mana potions re-use will be cool. we wont get healers everywhere.

Istabforbananna
10lvl

06 Mar 2015 17:43

R0drigues wrote:I don't want to play any kind of support, but i think everyone want cov +15 or dance of berserker or song of purification. Depends how what you play and after all it was just an suggestion, which i made in wrong place. btw sorry for that.
I was talk about those support class, i think healer if they let like last season with longer mana potions re-use will be cool. we wont get healers everywhere.
So you simply want buffbots to have an advantage.Any such request to obtain the advantage is funny and pathetic and will only harm the server.It is PVP server and if you want the existence of a support to be importnant the server will stop being such.People who have a support will play normally and those who do not(and they are much more) will not be able to have fun.I find your request for selfish and funny.

Boomheadshot
10lvl

06 Mar 2015 21:30

Some of peoples like to play in-group, that streightens and our's own capability to control character, some poeples loves to play alone:P

R0drigues
1lvl

06 Mar 2015 22:20

Oh im being selfish? Well you has it if you fight for it. Like every other kinda pvp server, or you never had seen cov +15 in a pvp server? So you never play l2 that much, ofc, to get it you has to fight for and you being complety asshole, if i want to play warcyer or overlord, can you explain how can them farm with their big dmg? ''Oh they are supporters'' '' they can kill''. Did you ever play any of those class? '' oh in a pvp server we dont use it'' so you dont know shit about overlord.

And im going to repeat I am just trying give sugestions.

R0drigues
1lvl

06 Mar 2015 22:26

I like to play alone, its just about making all classes playable :D

Boomheadshot
10lvl

06 Mar 2015 22:31

R0drigues wrote:Oh im being selfish? Well you has it if you fight for it. Like every other kinda pvp server, or you never had seen cov +15 in a pvp server? So you never play l2 that much, ofc, to get it you has to fight for and you being complety asshole, if i want to play warcyer or overlord, can you explain how can them farm with their big dmg? ''Oh they are supporters'' '' they can kill''. Did you ever play any of those class? '' oh in a pvp server we dont use it'' so you dont know shit about overlord.

And im going to repeat I am just trying give sugestions.
well first of all, I aint blaming ya or anything familiar, btw you can items and adenas. pvz: go to olympiad :P

R0drigues
1lvl

07 Mar 2015 02:26

I am so sorry Boomheadshot, you miss understood. it wasn't for you, it was to that paper th. i understood what you meant but I just was wondering if all classes play would be awesome. Im sorry for the miss understood

Boomheadshot
10lvl

07 Mar 2015 08:45

R0drigues wrote:I am so sorry Boomheadshot, you miss understood. it wasn't for you, it was to that paper th. i understood what you meant but I just was wondering if all classes play would be awesome. Im sorry for the miss understood
i'm with that opinion that all could be equal.

• Information