Problem with pvp!

Report server bugs here.
John03
10lvl

23 Jun 2014 16:41

Hello again :D
I found a problem that probably GM/ADMIN did it that way.. When im pvping and i kill a player i get 1 pvp at first.. But if i kill him again (the same player) i dont gain PVP again( i guess is about the same IP/player dont know excactly).
But its fail cause u can never gain pvp this way.. need to kill differents players all time e.t.c.
Dont know if its only me that i dislike it or others too.
Waiting for reply.

[GM]Tenacity
Administration

24 Jun 2014 00:16

John03 wrote:Hello again :D
I found a problem that probably GM/ADMIN did it that way.. When im pvping and i kill a player i get 1 pvp at first.. But if i kill him again (the same player) i dont gain PVP again( i guess is about the same IP/player dont know excactly).
But its fail cause u can never gain pvp this way.. need to kill differents players all time e.t.c.
Dont know if its only me that i dislike it or others too.
Waiting for reply.
yes, it's anti PvP feed system.
Skype - Gmtenacityscryde

John03
10lvl

24 Jun 2014 01:59

Yes sure i understood that mate but.. For example i go Zombies or Spoil or whatever and there is a party of 9 players.. Somehow i kill them all by going again and again , with help whatever.. Then what? I stop playing pvp with those players?
Or i kill them and get nothing of pvp? Whats the point then?
And how the hell will someone make 50 kills without dying? Killing 50 different players with different IP? Thats impossible..
But ok let this about 50pvp in a row.. The base problem is the first i mentioned..
Anti-feed sure but what happens with normal pvps? kill one player and its over for today?

And in pvp arena? There can't be many different players. So what u do kill one time all and then leave arena? :?: :?: :? :? :?

[GM]Tenacity
Administration

24 Jun 2014 12:59

John03 wrote:Yes sure i understood that mate but.. For example i go Zombies or Spoil or whatever and there is a party of 9 players.. Somehow i kill them all by going again and again , with help whatever.. Then what? I stop playing pvp with those players?
Or i kill them and get nothing of pvp? Whats the point then?
And how the hell will someone make 50 kills without dying? Killing 50 different players with different IP? Thats impossible..
But ok let this about 50pvp in a row.. The base problem is the first i mentioned..
Anti-feed sure but what happens with normal pvps? kill one player and its over for today?

And in pvp arena? There can't be many different players. So what u do kill one time all and then leave arena? :?: :?: :? :? :?

hello. You get pvp points every (about) ~five minutes if you are killing the same player everytime.
Skype - Gmtenacityscryde

John03
10lvl

24 Jun 2014 16:52

Five minutes is 5 minutes... not that short , when u die and teleport again the same time and engnage again on pvp.Seriously dont understand that logic.. if someone gonna feed let him feed, what about the others that normally pvp each other? Ruin their pvp for them who are feeding?
Thats why arena is dead then.. Who is gonna wait that long?

Tyrant
1lvl

29 Jun 2014 02:56

He is true.I tried to kill the same player again after 6 mins and i didnt get pvp.That antipvp feed is useless cause it destroyes the pvp.Like he said nobody will wait 6+ mins to pvp arena to gain one more pvp

Patrulis
10lvl

30 Jun 2014 12:09

siaip tai pritariu ir as del to, kas feedinasi lai feedinasi, bet kencia daug kitu zaideju kurie eina normalius pvp. Dabar tu nuejes y arena turi gintis nuo to pacio ppl nori nenori (kaip arenoje vos 6-9 ppl) ir turi naudoti cp potus , svaistyti laika tam ir ant galo dar prasileidi nuo kito ppl.

John03
10lvl

30 Jun 2014 15:24

a reply in English language would be great :) but ok Google Translate helped a lot :P

Elethiel
1lvl

10 Jul 2014 02:06

anti feed system or not, fatility still do feed pvp, just like scatman boi did... they did alot pvp true, but i say 60% of them was feed by abuse something... especially fatality he does it really bad... in few days 2,5k pvp, when server activity around the 0?? o C'mon... thats just s1ck.

• Information