Event: Hunting Grounds so far

Help us improve, share your ideas with us.
Skane
1lvl

05 Aug 2014 17:40

This event and similar, where bow is used for "snipe" to kill enemy has bad setting to have fun and to make event fair to all players! Range should be fixed to same value as others have, I bet it's possible! Thanks for the answer. ;)

[GM]Tenacity
Administration

05 Aug 2014 22:01

Skane wrote:This event and similar, where bow is used for "snipe" to kill enemy has bad setting to have fun and to make event fair to all players! Range should be fixed to same value as others have, I bet it's possible! Thanks for the answer. ;)
Hello, i think range problem will be solved after new event update. Also you can inform for more event problems. ;)
thanks advance
Skype - Gmtenacityscryde

[GM]Tenacity
Administration

06 Aug 2014 10:46

Skane wrote:This event and similar, where bow is used for "snipe" to kill enemy has bad setting to have fun and to make event fair to all players! Range should be fixed to same value as others have, I bet it's possible! Thanks for the answer. ;)
Fixed. :)
Skype - Gmtenacityscryde

Skane
1lvl

06 Aug 2014 23:37

[GM]Tenacity wrote:
Fixed. :)
Great, very appreciate your GM work! ;)

UchihaMadara
10lvl

03 Sep 2014 21:22

Yeah Range was to big for some class.
うちはマダラ
M¢rtal K¢mbat™

• Information