Donate with SMS

Old topics.
John03
10lvl

19 Jun 2014 01:15

Hello.. I send a SMS today on 54345 to donate some Apiga.. At first it was all ok i took apiga and i gave as much as it says on the site..
But the problem came after some minutes.. This number started to sending me messages and every time i got a message from it , i was loosing money again and again until i got 0(zero) euro left.. What the... :evil: :evil: :evil:

[GM]Tenacity
Administration

19 Jun 2014 11:38

John03 wrote:Hello.. I send a SMS today on 54345 to donate some Apiga.. At first it was all ok i took apiga and i gave as much as it says on the site..
But the problem came after some minutes.. This number started to sending me messages and every time i got a message from it , i was loosing money again and again until i got 0(zero) euro left.. What the... :evil: :evil: :evil:
hello, don't worry, we will check where is the problem, and if it is our mistake this will be offset.
Skype - Gmtenacityscryde

John03
10lvl

19 Jun 2014 12:46

[GM]Tenacity wrote:
John03 wrote:Hello.. I send a SMS today on 54345 to donate some Apiga.. At first it was all ok i took apiga and i gave as much as it says on the site..
hello, don't worry, we will check where is the problem, and if it is our mistake this will be offset.
Thanks for replying.. I hope everything end up fine.

• Information