no chance to start in server

Old topics.
krunki
1lvl

03 Dec 2013 16:35

Hey , I just wanted to say that I liked the server and the concept , your setup is great for a faction server.

But I tried it out today and after 40 minutes of playing I had 0 kills and had died 30 times.

There is no chance for me to start on this server as a new player. , Hit for 200-800 , get hit 3-5k.

If there wont be any new players, server will die out eventually.

Maby make a noob zone ? or something...

Mieciu
10lvl

03 Dec 2013 17:21

It is a great idea.Making a newbie zone with lower gear/skills etc.
You are absolutelly right.It is really hard for new ppl to get some fargs and ear some adena.

krunki
1lvl

03 Dec 2013 18:16

or have people not being able to return to spawn after leaving spawn .. archers who live on forever , hugging the spawn and restoring their life .. it is bad for the economy of server,

making the whole server a hit and run , scared of death

Shiny
80lvl

04 Dec 2013 00:31

Step one - create a dagger
Step two - choose a winning team and make as many kills as you can
Step three - collect money to get belt +skill damage, baium, aq (Repeat step one to get 2x rewards)
Step four - Create a char you'd like to play and enjoy the game :)
Главный-класс: Жрец Шилен Альгиза 99 лвл
Двойной-класс: Чернокнижник Веньо 95 лвл
Под-класс: Владыка Теней 80 лвл
Под-класс: Аватар 80 лвл

HollaQ1
70lvl

04 Dec 2013 15:11

Shiny wrote:Step one - create a dagger
Step three - collect money to get belt +skill damage, baium, aq (Repeat step one to get 2x rewards)
+1

Istabforbananna
10lvl

05 Dec 2013 19:41

Shiny wrote:Step one - create a dagger
Step one : maybe was good before whipe now nvm what char he will create.When he show his ass from spot will meet sumoner who cant die from 10 old players or gladiator who die in the same way... if he escape from them next is any arba with pride + 30 SOS etc.Is normal trikster to be weik for dager but not here he will get 7-8k and will die from 2 hits.New players just play 1-2 map understand that its admin friends server and go off.Sad story.
PS: untill is server run ppl who cant die from 10 server will be empty ,it was not that before whipe,new players had chance almost to the end.
PS2 Before whipe maps was better ,Varka nad gludio was much better than new 2 maps .Also now i stack in geodata every 10 min before whipe i never had this problem.
PS 3 Anyway server is already dead ,if admins think to make whipe again nvm when pls wrote in site if again your friends will be immortal,make it private for them dont loose time to other ppl who think that here they can play normal .

ooo
10lvl

05 Dec 2013 19:56

Hi gypsy, speak about some sos, pride, but self use stealed buff from box :D last wipe u play TH with Ficon on allways :D try to buff other players like noob cry and leave now that same :D

Istabforbananna
10lvl

05 Dec 2013 20:28

ooo wrote:Hi gypsy, speak about some sos, pride, but self use stealed buff from box :D last wipe u play TH with Ficon on allways :D try to buff other players like noob cry and leave now that same :D
Firts watch your langauge then if you know how watch main you will see that you are much much close to gipsy than me.I told you yesturday moron like you are smt between slave and gipsy... and try to be smart :x.You can see aloone how much brain you and gipsies like you have .With your empty head only you can kill server like this for one month .If have ppl online and all buf are only self,heal power lower i have no problem to play better for me,at last i will be free to play with 1 acc,will not need anymore deflect arrow from morons like you.But you how you will play ,yesturday you say that you will stop becouse no more pride +30.Sad -40 % p atack,easy frag on the map :X.
PS : No brain for better nick so "ooo" is the best from you ...?

Shiny
80lvl

05 Dec 2013 23:32

No brains - no kills :)
Главный-класс: Жрец Шилен Альгиза 99 лвл
Двойной-класс: Чернокнижник Веньо 95 лвл
Под-класс: Владыка Теней 80 лвл
Под-класс: Аватар 80 лвл

ooo
10lvl

06 Dec 2013 11:38

Bulgaria Romania are gypsy homeland and u from bulgaria so? :lol: who is gypsy? and i say i stop play on trick only and go on bers :D

• Information