Dressme system.

Old topics.
Radiohead
20lvl

13 Nov 2013 20:36

For example if I use heavy on archer, I can't get "dress" with IC set. (as example). It should be according which armor you use, as far as I know.

Owder
80lvl

13 Nov 2013 21:35

Radiohead wrote:For example if I use heavy on archer, I can't get "dress" with IC set. (as example). It should be according which armor you use, as far as I know.
Still heavy ? :D I do almost 2x damage to you than to leather HE (slunkius, yolo .. etc), I hit 10/10 mean while slunkius gets only 7/10 hits, I crit to you 1/2 hit mean while slunkius gets only 1/4 crits from me, on top of that he has greater speed (not sure 100% but it should be, shouldn't ?)
Lapuka

Radiohead
20lvl

14 Nov 2013 01:31

Owder wrote:
Radiohead wrote:For example if I use heavy on archer, I can't get "dress" with IC set. (as example). It should be according which armor you use, as far as I know.
Still heavy ? :D I do almost 2x damage to you than to leather HE (slunkius, yolo .. etc), I hit 10/10 mean while slunkius gets only 7/10 hits, I crit to you 1/2 hit mean while slunkius gets only 1/4 crits from me, on top of that he has greater speed (not sure 100% but it should be, shouldn't ?)
First of all, he got armor full attri +10. I don't even have it +6.
Why don't you just wait to see how your boss will play after he gets hero?:/

Owder
80lvl

14 Nov 2013 02:32

Radiohead wrote:
Owder wrote:
First of all, he got armor full attri +10. I don't even have it +6.
Why don't you just wait to see how your boss will play after he gets hero?:/
I'm not playing anymore, it was fun few days but, it's the same over and over again, and after all I quit l2 many years ago, I play here only because half of server are friends in some point. About your heavy, well it will never be the same as light but if you can play with it it's ok, maybe in very narrow list of situations you get some benefits for example vs daggers when you play with healer .. if you're ok I'm okey too :).
Lapuka

Radiohead
20lvl

14 Nov 2013 16:38

Owder wrote:I'm not playing anymore, it was fun few days but, it's the same over and over again, and after all I quit l2 many years ago, I play here only because half of server are friends in some point. About your heavy, well it will never be the same as light but if you can play with it it's ok, maybe in very narrow list of situations you get some benefits for example vs daggers when you play with healer .. if you're ok I'm okey too :).
Actually the main reason I play with heavy is cuz it rises my P.Atk. The main strategy as an HE is to snipe ppl since you have the biggest range in game. The atk speed difference is about 70 max. But 7600 P.Atk w/o combat aura, well that's something you don't reach that easy. Usually I prefer light over heavy also, if there is any kind of penalty. Beside ColdAndFire that doesn't play on Chaos map in order to don't screw his KDA ratio, I got one of the best KDA as an archer that is playing on that char since the official start. (For example Chaos has better KDA than me, I guess, but he made that HE after he farmed items with idk what, prolly gladi or dwarf)
Anyway mostly I play LoL also, L2 is way too boring, I got more than 6 years playing this game, but honestly I rly enjoy playing again after 5-6 months of LoL, even tho sometimes I wish NCsoft would add "Ping" option on L2 also. It would be nice )))

• Information