Starting armors

Old topics.
Shiny
80lvl

08 Nov 2013 02:04

Most of the stuns are close range skills, so that means you can out-range them with archer. Daggers have skills like hide (or mirage) which help them to move around dangerous areas. And if you're really got issues with stuns take someone with cleanse type skill into the party :D
Главный-класс: Жрец Шилен Альгиза 99 лвл
Двойной-класс: Чернокнижник Веньо 95 лвл
Под-класс: Владыка Теней 80 лвл
Под-класс: Аватар 80 лвл

Radiohead
20lvl

08 Nov 2013 12:07

Owder wrote:and what about passive 35% crit ressit ? you want to get 5k each crit from trickster for example ? ok lets say you know how to buff etc you get 3k dmg until you reach me I can land 3-5 crit to heavy I would hit 100% every single shot and to light maybe 80%+- if you go with some eva build its 60%+- even one missed crit saves you 3000 hp now tell me how much does extra 500 p deff saves ? 100dmg from my 3k crit ?

I don't care if you want you can go sps with heavy, but stop talking nonsenses that heavy > light on rangers/sins, dunno about tyrants they have their own builds though.
Actually Light Armor Mastery decreases the chance of being hit by an critical attack, doesn't reduce the critical attack dmg. So your argument is invalid.

Owder
80lvl

08 Nov 2013 20:56

Radiohead wrote:
Owder wrote:and what about passive 35% crit ressit ? you want to get 5k each crit from trickster for example ? ok lets say you know how to buff etc you get 3k dmg until you reach me I can land 3-5 crit to heavy I would hit 100% every single shot and to light maybe 80%+- if you go with some eva build its 60%+- even one missed crit saves you 3000 hp now tell me how much does extra 500 p deff saves ? 100dmg from my 3k crit ?

I don't care if you want you can go sps with heavy, but stop talking nonsenses that heavy > light on rangers/sins, dunno about tyrants they have their own builds though.
Actually Light Armor Mastery decreases the chance of being hit by an critical attack, doesn't reduce the critical attack dmg. So your argument is invalid.
yes my bad, but that doesn't change anything, if you say that heavy > light on dagger or ranger I assume you're inexperienced and your ALL arguments become invalid, it;s pointless to argue with people like you, you need to see by your self, theory craft leads nowhere, go play with heavy if you want but you'll rage quit soon or maybe you will realize how this game works ... yet I highly doubt it.

And why do you all speak English ? I'm sure you're Lithuanians, am I wrong ?
Lapuka

Dzo
80lvl

08 Nov 2013 21:35

Owder, tiesiog jis pasigrožėti tavo ir Tinos anglų kalbos žiniomis norėjo. :D

Radiohead
20lvl

09 Nov 2013 00:06

Owder wrote:
Radiohead wrote:

yes my bad, but that doesn't change anything, if you say that heavy > light on dagger or ranger I assume you're inexperienced and your ALL arguments become invalid, it;s pointless to argue with people like you, you need to see by your self, theory craft leads nowhere, go play with heavy if you want but you'll rage quit soon or maybe you will realize how this game works ... yet I highly doubt it.

And why do you all speak English ? I'm sure you're Lithuanians, am I wrong ?
Actually, Heavy > Light on archers/daggers. I tried it so I know what I'm talking about. Inexperienced ? That come from the guy that doesn't know what Light Armor Mastery does? Srsly? Trust me, I know how this game works so much better than you. Yet I highly doubt you even know dyes for an archer.

Actually I'm Romanian. And also why you're using the plural for only one person?:/

P.S: Idk if u heard but on HR's I used the nicks SpyOfHeal and yeild most of the times.
Last edited by Radiohead on 09 Nov 2013 12:44, edited 1 time in total.

Owder
80lvl

09 Nov 2013 12:30

Radiohead wrote:Actually, Heavy > Light no archers/daggers. I tried it so I know what I'm talking about. Inexperienced ? That come from the guy that doesn't know what Light Armor Mastery does? Srsly? Trust me, I know how this game works so much better than you. Yet I highly doubt you even know dyes for an archer.

Actually I'm Romanian. And also why you're using the plural for only one person?:/

P.S: Idk if u heard but on HR's I used the nicks SpyOfHeal and yeild most of the times.

:lol:
Lapuka

Radiohead
20lvl

09 Nov 2013 12:47

sometimes I wonder why I even waste my time with you since you were just a mad fan on the previous server, breaking balls that we (FORSAKEN) are using bugs and shits. So far if u know the game better than me, why am I the one that rapes and u are the one that hates?

Shiny
80lvl

09 Nov 2013 13:37

Dunno if you could call that a personal argument win :D I've tried wearing heavies with dagger/archer, but they suck a big time, so it's just an opinion matter. Anyways, I guarantee you'd loose against another archer/dagger who's with light armors.
Главный-класс: Жрец Шилен Альгиза 99 лвл
Двойной-класс: Чернокнижник Веньо 95 лвл
Под-класс: Владыка Теней 80 лвл
Под-класс: Аватар 80 лвл

Kozanova
20lvl

09 Nov 2013 14:54

Mercedes wrote:Moirai Light sucks so every dagger/archer will use the heavy therefore even with -8 con they wont be perma stunned plus huge p.def .
Yeah and will get +30% critical damage... So PRO!
Меня постоянно преследуют умные мысли......но я быстрее!!!

Owder
80lvl

09 Nov 2013 15:07

Radiohead wrote:sometimes I wonder why I even waste my time with you since you were just a mad fan on the previous server, breaking balls that we (FORSAKEN) are using bugs and shits. So far if u know the game better than me, why am I the one that rapes and u are the one that hates?
I don't remember you, sorry... and your point is valid, don't waste your time, maybe someday you'll understand, but definitely not today :) , I hope I'll have enough time to play Niden and if I'll meet you you'll understand what I'm talking about :) maybe you'll beat me who knows, then it would be 1st time and I would gladly agree that heavy > light ^^
Lapuka

• Information