Suggestion About Forum

Old topics.
Neinvins
1lvl

08 Feb 2011 16:22

Since I am thinking to play in your server I would like to ask you if its possible to rename all of forum to English and re-type every post in English. Since server won't have only Polak people you have to writte in English ;)

Enyo
1lvl

19 May 2012 00:22

that would be nice, but seems like noone cares for english speaking people here -.-
Starships were meant to fly
Hands up, and touch the sky ♫

GOkill
20lvl

19 May 2012 19:21

Well of course, since You are thinking about playing here- everything will be translated to English. Just give us some time please, we will deprive ourselves from sleep for couple of days, but it should be done by Monday. I mean we obvsly didnt even consider a possibility of You playing here, thus everythings not in English atm. Appearance of such a great player will be appreciated, don't worry. Not to mention that Your IQ capacity and general knowledge, proved by being able to mix Poland with Lithuania, will be a great addition to our community.
WhySoSuck ?!

renzoku
1lvl

30 May 2012 06:00

GOkill wrote:Well of course, since You are thinking about playing here- everything will be translated to English. Just give us some time please, we will deprive ourselves from sleep for couple of days, but it should be done by Monday. I mean we obvsly didnt even consider a possibility of You playing here, thus everythings not in English atm. Appearance of such a great player will be appreciated, don't worry. Not to mention that Your IQ capacity and general knowledge, proved by being able to mix Poland with Lithuania, will be a great addition to our community.
I guess I will start cry ....hic uaaaaaa .... hic ...... huaaaaaaa my tears shaveled my skin

• Information