tell me the reason

General Scryde PVP discussion.
OaThOFbLoOd
1lvl

02 Dec 2014 09:07

i am in jail one day ..tell me the reason.
So i was left here, one stony giant.a pernicious nothing embroidered from the stars.
Image press Me

[GM]Tenacity
Administration

02 Dec 2014 13:50

OaThOFbLoOd wrote:i am in jail one day ..tell me the reason.
your nick name?
Skype - Gmtenacityscryde

OaThOFbLoOd
1lvl

02 Dec 2014 14:40

[GM]Tenacity wrote:
your nick name?
OaThOFbLoOd
So i was left here, one stony giant.a pernicious nothing embroidered from the stars.
Image press Me

[GM]Tenacity
Administration

02 Dec 2014 14:46

OaThOFbLoOd wrote:
[GM]Tenacity wrote:
your nick name?
OaThOFbLoOd

''[12/1/2014 1:14:39]OaThOFbLoOd: lols here play gm with you some friend and some idiot donate this server is fvcking -_- time to find new srv''
Skype - Gmtenacityscryde

OaThOFbLoOd
1lvl

03 Dec 2014 00:47

[quote=[12/1/2014 1:14:39]OaThOFbLoOd: lols here play gm with you some friend and some idiot donate this server is fvcking -_- time to find new srv''[/quote]

y that is my opinion and many others think that so ...show me the rules of server ...is illegal to talk?
Image press Me

[GM]Tenacity
Administration

03 Dec 2014 14:58

y that is my opinion and many others think that so ...show me the rules of server ...is illegal to talk?
there is server rules:

I. BASIC DEFINITIONS, NAMES AND WORDING:

"Server's team" are people, who work on development, improvements and server's evolve (Administrators and Game Masters).
"Cheating" is using game bugs, glitches, third party software (like bots, clickers, sniffers), making any modifications to the game client.
Possible punishment for not obeying rules and Server's team commands:
Time limited muting the player (chat ban) on all chats or on selected chats.
Lifetime muting player on all global chats, if he continously keeps abusing it or break chatting rules.
Time limited or "until further notice" jailing the player.
Kicking player out of the game.
Setting permanent PK status (perma red).
Removing items/quests etc. that came from illegal action (eg. stealing).
Time limited/unlimited character blocking (char ban).
Time limited/unlimited account blocking (account ban).
Time limited/unlimited network blocking (IP ban).
Administration and server GMs do not have to give reason for punishing a player or explain their actions to anyone (if they don't wan't to).
Implying that Administration/GMs help other player by giving or selling items, skills, quests, levels etc., is a bannable offence. We sacrifice our time to make Scryde best place to play and we won't allow anyone to insult us or our work.

II. GENERAL RULES:

All rules are made by administration and can be changed at any time, without further notice.
Commands issued by Game Masters or administrators, have to be executed by players with no exception.
Complaints on other players, have to be reported to Game Masters or administrators and screen shorts documenting reported fact, have to be attached.
Complaints on Game Masters have to be reported to administrators.
Any punishment for breaking rules or commands issued by Server's team, is not negotiable and can't be discussed. Admins/GMs don't have to give punishment reasons.
How strong punishment is, will be decided by Server's Team and is dependent on crime and overall count of all previous abuses that player did.
Player should be (but doesnt have to be!) informed about punishment type and reasons by Server's Team.
All game bugs or spotted crimes of players, have to be immediately reported to the Server's Team.
Asking Server's Team for items, currencies or any other forbidden help, will be ignored and in extreme situations will be punished.
Player has to use official game client and patch, published by Server's Team. Any modifications to game client are forbidden.

III. PLAYERS:

Game account and its content, is owned by the player who created it.
player can have an unlimited number of accounts.
The player can have only one character in the game while logged in.
The player has a duty to respect other players and members of the Server's Team.
The names of the characters and other objects (like animals, names of clans, etc.) may not contain words and phrases commonly regarded as offensive or vulgar.
A player may not resemble or simulate in any way the members of the crew (Server's Team).
A player can not (in any way) cheat or steal from other players (including setting misleading titles for shops / manufactures).
It is forbidden to kill players in the starting locations when character has much higher level.
Sales of accounts, characters, objects and other assets acquired during the game on the server is not allowed.
Unauthorized acquisition of accounts and the content by breaking or stealing logins / passwords, etc. is prohibited.
Use of the errors and bugs in the game, cheating and other malicious activities are strictly prohibited.

IV. OTHER PROVISIONS:

Spamming and flooding the chats in the game is prohibited (in particular, HERO, TRADE, and SHOUT.)
Advertising other servers is prohibited.
Any lost accounts, characters, items, quests, pets, etc., by the fault of the player or the server, not have to be returned by the Server's Team.
All upcoming events are posted on the website and forum, and also in the game (Community Board).
Server's Team is not responsible for the connection quality or other problems associated with the game on the server.

if you have any question, ask me via skype, gmtenacityscryde.
Skype - Gmtenacityscryde

• Information